BIP Environmental Waste Treatment & Transfer station is based at our Middlewich facility in Cheshire in a centralised location within easy reach of the UK motorway network. With the backing of our group facilities we are able to offer business partners a true in-house total waste management solution.
Our custom built fully PC licenced facility can accept a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes for onsite bespoke recovery options, and onward innovative recycling and disposal.
Our on site technical and operational experienced professionals are COTC (WAMITAB) accredited providing bespoke solutions to help customers find answers for their hazardous waste disposal needs.
We offer a site based consultative approach to your waste problems, finding the best solutions for you often leading to cost reductions to your facilities waste management & disposal dilemmas.
Sustainability, recycling and recovery are our specialty. We provide free waste assessments combined with full legislation covering waste hierarchy and a plethora of experience to fully understand and help all producers with their waste needs.
BIP Environmental Services
- Hazardous & Non Hazardous Waste Management and Treatment
- Solvent TOLL Recovery
- Solvent Recycling to produce Single Stream and Thinners Products
- Solvent Recovery Through Blending into Cement Kiln Fuel
- On site boiler fuel recovery process
- Clinical and Pharmaceutical Waste Management and Treatment
- Laboratory smalls and clearances
- Transfrontier shipments of problematic wastes
- Industrial & Environmental Services
- Specialist On-site Recovery and Re-processing Solutions for Hazardous Wastes
- On site Waste Management Services
- Composting & anaerobic digestion of non hazardous wastes
- Site decommissioning & Waste removal
- Plastics, Card, Metal, Packaging Recycling
Hazardous Waste Solutions
BIP Environmental Ltd.
Beta House, Road Beta, Off Brooks Lane,
Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0QF